09 February, 2010

preparing to go Abroad

as you may or may not know, i am planning on spending next semester at Otago Polytechnic School of Art in Dunedin, NZ. while there is no doubt in my mind that this Will happen, i still must go through the application process, beginning with being accepted by KCAI to study abroad.


i must select ten images for my portfolio.

it is important, to me, that these images not only reflect my artistic style and beliefs but also my growth; i will accompany each image with writing detailing my thought process for that work and how it relates to my work as a whole. showing that my ideas can grow and change while still holding to my personal mindset is my primary goal. in essence, i am putting together a bit of a retrospective.


these are the images i am thinking of including:














(documentation of show)








on my flickr i have everything organized by year, so if you were to look at that and then look at this, perhaps you could tell me if these images are an accurate representation of my work over the years? or, if there is some other image i must include, do tell me.


thank you.


PS the tenth image will be one that i create in the next couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment