23 February, 2010

daily lydia

i used to have a million pictures of myself on my macbook pro. but she was stolen from me.
cory has been taking a photobooth picture of herself every day since she got hers.
i just got a new one, and i'm going to do that too.
it's mostly a personal thing.


2/20/2010

2/21/2010

2/22/2010

i'm interested to see the changes, i know my hair changes a lot, what i'm wearing, what i'm doing, who i'm with when i remember to open photobooth
eventually i will notice similarities in the images i choose to represent myself. common facial expressions. angles. etc.
here i will just post the pictures; i don't really care to reflect on them in text. if you are interested in the images you can draw your own observations, i think.

1 comment:

  1. ironically about 2 seconds before you posted this, i was looking through the images i have of my self so far this year.

    its so strange how like, my environment changes too, and my clothes. i can tell what phases im going through, and if im stressed out because i have zits all over my face or something. im so glad that you take pictures of your self too. its not a vanity thing, its just an everyday life thing. if i have a picture of my self 365 times it makes all the pictures loose meaning and its just like... this group is 2008. or heres my 2009. yanno?

    i might post some of mine as well. :) i like this plan.

    ReplyDelete